Welcome to St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor and Livingston Volunteer Services.
St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor develpoed the NICU Family Advisory Board to provide an extra level of support to parents and families of critically ill babies being cared for in the NICU. If you were a parent of a NICU baby and your baby is six months or older and are interested in becoming a member of FAB, please fill out the application below.
Please select the area you are applying for
AA Patient Exp Team
AA Quality and Safety
Adult - non college
Ambulatory Patient Exp Team
Ann Arbor Health Sciences
Brighton Health Center
Bundles of Love - AA
Bundles of Love - L
Bundles of Love Only
Cancer Patient/Family Advisory Council
Canton Healthy Center
Chelsea High School
Dexter High School
Extended Care CPT
Home care/ Hospice
Huron High School
Lincoln Consolidate High School
Liv patient Exp Team
Liv Quality and Safety
Manchester High School
Milan High School
Neighborhood Family Health Clinic
NICU Advisory Board
NICU Family Advisory Board
Patient and Community Engagement Council
Pioneer High School
See Test and Treat
SJM Saline Hospital
St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
St. Joseph Mercy Livingston
The Farm at St. Joe's
Position and Duties
Name of Company
Name of Company
Position and Duties
Briefly descibe your child's stay at St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor's NICU
What are some ways you see yourself helping? (select all that apply)
Parent- to- Parent
Educate & Create
NICU Annual Reuinon
Why are you interested in being involved in the Family Adivsory Board?
Have you ever been convicted of anything other than a minor traffic citation, or are there felony charges pending against you?
If yes, please list dates, places, charges and dispostion of all convictions:
Is there anything not covered in this application that you would like to add?
Believing that Saint Joseph Mercy Health System (SJMHS) has a need for my services as a volunteer, I agree:
1. I voluntary offer my services with a clear understanding there will be no momentary compensations and that volunteering does not lead to employment.
2. To hold as absolutely confidential all information that I may obtain directly or indirectly concerning patients, families, physicians, or personal. I agree that I will not seek confidential information in regard to a patient or SJMHS personal.
3. That I will commit to the minimum requirements for the program I am participating in. I will adhere to the agreed upon schedule which would involve notifying areas in case of absences.
4. That if I accept a volunteer position, I will have a duty to be familiar with SJMHS' rules, standards, and policies as they now exist or as they may be modified, added to, or abolished in the future. I have reviewed and agree to comply with these rules, standards, and policies.
5. To wear the hospital ID at all times while volunteering for SJMHS and to return ID badge when I am no longer an SJMHS volunteer.
6. To give a minimum of two weeks notice to the NICU Family Advisory Board when I will be terminating my volunteer service.
I certify that the answers given by me to the foregoing questions are true and without omissions. Misrepresentation of facts constitutes separation from Volunteer Services. I agree to abide by all Saint Joseph Mercy Health System rules and regulations. It is further understood that the Volunteer Services Department is not obligated to provide a placement, nor am I obligated to accept the position offered.
's Volunteer Management Web Interface by